it's so pretty and so perfect for little girl's rooms, especially when the pattern is this:
and this:
and how about these sweet little tie backs?
after nearly two years in this house, and searching for just the right color of yellow (i've had the valance up for ages), i think i can say that marissa's room is officially DONE.
ps. you too can have these from Land of Nod.

5 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! They look DARLING!
Yay, looks so cute!
I love doing little girl deco! It looks really cute!
Ohhh I love it! I am in love with the butterflies especially. So so cute. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a little boys room. I think Nan and I will just have to trade everything once she gets a little girl and I get a little boy. I love Maris room, but just wish I could see it in person someday.
oh, i LOVE eyelet...my temple dress is eyelet and i just love the simplicity and beauty of it. love her room, darling!
Post a Comment