OHhh how I am wanting a small nap myself. LIl skipped out on the nap today and Lo is just chilling and all I want is to put my head down. Everytime I do Lilly yells out, " Wake up, Mama."
Your kiddos are so cute cuddled up to eachother. I love it
They had to have been watching tv, right? That is the only time Kate and Ian can be that close and not fight with each other! Cute picture.. nice part, Mari!
2 comments:
OHhh how I am wanting a small nap myself. LIl skipped out on the nap today and Lo is just chilling and all I want is to put my head down. Everytime I do Lilly yells out, " Wake up, Mama."
Your kiddos are so cute cuddled up to eachother. I love it
They had to have been watching tv, right? That is the only time Kate and Ian can be that close and not fight with each other! Cute picture.. nice part, Mari!
Post a Comment