one of my projects over the
Christmas holiday was to get all of my photos onto my external hard drive. along the way i found some great stuff. i hope my mom and her sisters won't mind my posting these photos, but i just love the very "vintage" of them. i think my mom and my aunts grew up in such a wonderful time in our history and i just love the fashion - the very essence of these images - and i happen to think my grandparents were incredibly saucy...grandpa was so handsome!
when my grandmother passed away, my brother
jordan spent hours scanning photos and creating
cds for all of us - filled with wonderful, and some not so wonderful (ahem...the 80s) photographs of our extended family. these are
wonderful treasures and i hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i do.

grandpa grant


my mom's family - my mom is the second from the right. what a babe.

my grandmother's mother


my grandmother and her mother...i love this one.

grandpa grant, grandma alice and their three oldest daughters





i just love that these faces and people are my family.
4 comments:
Love those! I love old pictures too. They're fun to look at!
I love all the vintage pics!! Is that Alice's mom? If so, totally fits :o)
OHhh I love. I love vintage photos and love these. I'm thinking of a project with old vintage photos for one of my walls here at home. I love the pic. of the girls on the bikes. The style back than was so classy and sharp. What happened to our future?
I as well enjoy looking at older pictures like these. These ones are so nice thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment