I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Saturday, October 06, 2007
teeth? who needs teeth?
it has begun...
mari is lucky, she gets money from the tooth fairy for every tooth she loses. i wish i got money for every time i've heard, "be careful with my tooth!!"
what a goof - i love her! how excited - her first tooth. I feel so old. I love the pic of her looking at it in the mirror. I am sure she is spending a lot of time going that lately. did you get to pull it?
I love it! She looks so cute and Natalie is gonna be soooooooooooo jealous!!! I love her and I hope the tooth fairy gave her lots of money! Due to inflation Jackson has received a lot more money from the tooth fairy then I ever did.
I agree with Audrey and Bronwyn. I like the one where you are crossing your eyes. " All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." If she loses another one before Christmas we will all be waiting for a video of Mari singing that song. She is too freeking cute and funny! MIss ya!
Mari, you look so happy that your baby tooth is gone. I can't wait to see your new, adult tooth. Take good care of it. Maybe you can give it name. I'm being silly. I love you! I hope you will love me when my teeth start falling out? I promise I won't be as cute as you! KEEP SMILING!!! Luv, Goldie
8 comments:
Congratulations, Mari! You're so cute. You'll have to let us know what you get from the tooth fairy.
what a goof - i love her! how excited - her first tooth. I feel so old. I love the pic of her looking at it in the mirror. I am sure she is spending a lot of time going that lately. did you get to pull it?
We like the picture where you're crossing your eyes. It's very funny! Hope you get a good surprise from the tooth fairy.
Love,
Audrey & Bronwyn
I love it! She looks so cute and Natalie is gonna be soooooooooooo jealous!!! I love her and I hope the tooth fairy gave her lots of money! Due to inflation Jackson has received a lot more money from the tooth fairy then I ever did.
I agree with Audrey and Bronwyn. I like the one where you are crossing your eyes. " All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." If she loses another one before Christmas we will all be waiting for a video of Mari singing that song. She is too freeking cute and funny! MIss ya!
is she really that old? tell me it isn't so! i love the crazy face photos...she's the best! loves from auntie shannie!
already losing teeth? she is getting so big so fast!!
Mari, you look so happy that your baby tooth is gone. I can't wait to see your new, adult tooth. Take good care of it. Maybe you can give it name. I'm being silly. I love you! I hope you will love me when my teeth start falling out? I promise I won't be as cute as you! KEEP SMILING!!! Luv, Goldie
Post a Comment