Phil came home with a huge smile on his face when he said that he put the "smack down" on Mr. Speed and rocked the Energy Station with his mad guitar hero skills. I've seen him in action and he's good. Here's a little photo op...note Phil's GAME face - I just love it!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
My guitar hero
When the race is in town at Lowe's, the Red Bull Energy Station is there to provide entertainment, food, beverage and lots of loud music for the Red Bull Team and all the big wigs that come with the racing sport. This past weekend Phil stopped by the Energy Station on his way out of the track to 'compete' in a Guitar Hero show-down. His opponent? None other than recent (former) F1 driver Scott Speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Such Talent!
That looks fun. I've still never played that game and would probably be terrible.
Looks like a really fun way to waste one's time- I love it! I'd love to see Cam play him. I bet he could give Phil a run for his money.
That's cool that Phil got to play Scott Speed. Do the engineers normally hang with the drivers? Or do they usually have their separate social circles?
ROCK ON PHIL! Cool pic! I love that he walks in and says, " I put the smack down." I want to play this it looks like alot of fun. Maybe it needs to be added with Karaokee.
That is really funny. I don't remeber Philip ever playing the guitar. It must be a newly acquired skill :)
This is way cool...rock on Phil!
Me...You...guitar hero....this xmas...you actually think you stand a chance? -spam
TJ would be so proud!!! I'm totally with Jordan that they need to combine Guitar Hero with the Karaoke game (can't think of the name of the game right now) LOVE LOVE LOVE guitar hero!
I remembered!!! Karaoke Revolution!!!!
I have to try it!
Post a Comment