...two kids in school that is! Dylan had preschool orientation this week. He was SO thrilled to finally go into his school (we drive by it every day on the way to drop Marissa off) and to wear his "packback". His teachers are Miss Cindy and Miss Lori. I was most excited to see that there were other boys in his class - all of his friends and kids his age at church are pretty much girls.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to a few mornings on my own. And I'm anxious to see Dylan's progress. Here are a few photos...





Doesn't he look so old here!? Wow - the time has flown by.
10 comments:
Not only does he look so OLD, he looks so HAPPY! What a sweet, sweet boy!
WOW! What a cutie and I can't believe he's big enough for school. How cute. Good luck D-Man. Auntie Julie loves you!
So cute! And lucky mamma with a few mornings to herself. Jealous!
He does look old there- Like 5! Dylan's such a sweet boy. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun in preschool.
Have fun with your free time!
Oops! That wasn't Cindy Wilson...
I was wondering how Amy's mom knew that Dylan was sweet! =) Can a 2 year old look any happier?? He's beaming.. while he puzzles, while he walks-- I love that he's so thrilled with the idea of school. Can he give Ian some pep talks about going to nursery on his own? =)
Yay for Dylan! He suddenly looks so much older. Maybe because his hair has grown over the summer. I can't believe you have both kids in school already. Time flies by so fast!
Oh my! He is so big! In that last pic, he totally looks like Philip, right down to the toes:) Can't wait to squeeze him again!
Yes he looks so old! I can't believe both your kids are in school already! Dylan is such a cutie and looks SO happy to start preschool. I love when they say cute stuff like "packback"! Fun pictures!
Ben has pictures from growing up that are seriously hard to figure out how old he was in them because he looked 5 when he was 2 or 3! Looks like Dylan is the same way. Good thing the blog has dates. :)
Smily guy! He looks so happy.
Post a Comment