Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oh crap - Happy Belated Birthday to me!

Wow - after my last post I actually went back and realized that I've been blogging since March of LAST year. So, I've gone way past my one year blogging mark. So I'm stealing Monique's idea and having a little "contest" of my own. I will give everyone one week to comment on this post. All those who do, their names will be entered to win a little prize from moi! Sounds like fun and soooo easy to enter.

Note: compliments and other attempts to sweeten the deal will in no way increase your chance of winning, but are definitely encouraged ;)

Good luck!!

20 comments:

shannon said...

angie! my skinny WSHBFF! what a great idea...and you are the coolest person i know!

Dottie said...

Hi, it's Dottie

Dottie said...

Hi, it's Dottie again! :-)

Dottie said...

Hi, it's your friend formally known as Dottie Young

Dottie said...

Okay, so now I am really laughing? How about you? BTW, it's Dottie

Jocelyn said...

You are hilarious Ang! I checked your blog late last night and saw you say you were going to do it on your one year blogging bday and I was like, "What?!" because it's been well over a year. It was late so I was going to come back today to leave a comment and you already figured it out. Your blog is so fun because I get updates almost every time I check it lately. I love that!

Jocelyn said...

Oh yeah... Happy Blog Birthday to you, even if it's belated! :)

erin said...

I figured I'd try out my new blogging identity- I am now "Erin"- imagine that! I can stop signing my comments (and enter your drawing at the same time!) =)

Amy Glenn said...

Sounds like a fun idea. I'm curious as to what the winner's prize will be...

Have fun putting it together!

Fernandez Family said...

So...what your saying is I can't play the sister card? How about your present be a trip home again...what way we both win? You/Me/Win, k?

mamanicky said...

A present? Wow, you're like a professional!

Julie said...

Ummmm, out of all your friends you've known me the longest. Oh yeah, and I'm emotionally fragile and have a new baby that I have to strap to me so she won't cry...and she's my fourth, and my mom left yesterday...I think out of everyone I am most deserving of the prize...no offense to anyone else of course! : )

Amy said...

You are such a fun girl, you know that right! :)

Wow has it been a year since you started blogging? I didn't even get to start reading your blog until the last couple of months. :)

You are doing an awesome job wit it!!

Lisa Danielson said...

Ok- I expect to win!! JK

Lindsay said...

I think Julie should win too! She needs a little good luck in her life right now!

Evie B. said...

Pick me! Pick me! :)

The Frosts said...

Of course I have to leave a comment! I'm glad you like my idea enough to use it. I've had so much fun putting your package together ( I posted the contents on my blog today so don't look if you don't want to know). It's going in the mail first thing Monday.

Stephanie and Paul said...

ange, maybe one day i can be as cool as you! you're so fun. we love keeping up on your life by reading your blog. one of these days we'll get down to nc for a visit...

Krista Kinsman-Flaman said...

What a great idea..hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang. I'm not doing this for the prize but to tell you that I'm happy all is going well in your life. Happy blog birthday!