Monday, June 04, 2007

Dancin' Queen

Marissa had her recital on the 'big stage' this past Saturday. It was a long week of rehearsals, photos and dress rehearsals. I could tell it was going to be a good night because her bun was the best one we'd done so far! She was so excited, wasn't fearful at all, and in the end she did an amazing job. I was so proud of her. She will participate in a ballet camp the week before we head to Canada for an extended visit.

Here are some pics and a short video. I ordered a DVD of the performance and hope to put a better quality clip up later. Enjoy!



8 comments:

Dottie said...

Mari you look so beautiful! I am sure you did a wonderful job! I love the picture of you and your Mom! I bet it was so fun to have Maria there with you! Congratulations on a wonderful night!

Julie said...

How cute! She looks so gorgeous! Don't you love how the bun can be the fortune teller of sorts about how the dance will go? Well I must say as a proud auntie (sort of) that she looked like she was one of the only ones who knew what she was doing! Good Job Mari! Love Ya!

Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! What a cute little dancer!

Shauna said...

She is so cute. She looks like a professional compared to some of the other girls!

Mands Glenn said...

There was a reason they put her in the middle. . . She was totally the best and on the whole time. The other girls were looking at her and following. What a little leader. What a doll. Can't wait to see her sweet face and have a dance party next month!

Amy Glenn said...

How cute! We loved watching Mari's dance video. Audrey & Bronwyn said she was the best dancer out of the bunch. No kidding! It was so funny to watch all the other girls look to her for their next move. Cute picture of the two of you, Ang!

Thomas Glenn said...

Ed Sullivaaaaaan!!!!

Tom & Cyndi said...

Well, if that doesn't bring back memories! Mari, you were dazzling. I had to watch your dance video over and over again. Goldie and Grandpa Tom are very proud of you.