Anyway, the kids and I broke out the croquet again today for another wicked game. Mari is nearly impossible to play games with sometimes because...well she's a terrible loser. And I'm as competitive as she is so I try to challenge her. Anyway, croquet usually turns into something else...like using the mallets as guns or bug squashers and throwing the balls across the yard. Lucky mom gets to collect it all at the end. We had fun though.
I'm not feeling so hot 24+ hours after the crash. I looked at my car again and it doesn't seem like the damage is too bad the back quarter panel is definitely crunched and on the Maxima, that is the same piece as the roof of the car. So it would not be a simple panel replacement, but basically they'd have to replace the roof and both quarter panels. Phil did his professional evaluation and from what he could tell the muffler/exhaust has been pushed down and back (that would explain why it now sounds like a motor boat) and the fuel cell has also been pushed down towards the ground. Only an estimate by a qualified repair shop will give us the true extent of the damage. I know that the spare is not fitting correctly because the space in my trunk is rearranged.
Dylan and I have doctor appointments tomorrow in the early morning and then I'll be going to the chiropractor again on Thursday and hopefully getting a massage at some point. I'm very stiff and have some pain across my upper back, between my shoulders. My neck feels like I've done a thousand sit-ups.
I'll keep ya'll posted. Here are some pics of the kiddies from today. Laters...
Don't they look hot? It was so toasty this afternoon.








6 comments:
I miss you guys. They do look so hot. It is so hot in Utah, also. Lilly was in a sleeveless sun dress all day today. Cute Pics.
darling photos...i love the kissy shot! what cute kids!
I'm in denial about the heat that is quickly coming. We've been spoiled with awesome weather the past few months. I hope you aren't stiff for long. That is no fun! Your kids are adorable and the pics are great.
I feel so bad for you guys and that horrible car accident! I'm glad to hear that everything is okay! Looks like great weather though. it 50 degrees here today! Brrrr!
Cute kiddies! Sorry to hear about the aftershocks of your accident. That stinks. Hopefully, it's nothing massage won't fix. Miss you guys. Happy Birthday to Mari this weekend!
Sorry about the soreness...even though you're probably okay by now. I LOVED the heat in Orlando. I tried not to complain too much and I for sure appreciated it a lot more when I returned home yesterday to 60 degrees and wind. YUCK!
Post a Comment