Mari's party was held at a local ranch called Red Wood Stables. It's fairly small - they only have nine horses right now, but it was perfect for a five year old party. The kids arrived and between three horses they all rode for about an hour and a half. Mari was timid at first but she was soon telling us, "Five more laps" and continually shouted things like, "Yeehaw cowgirl" and "Yahoo". We had some good laughs! The party attendees all seemed to have a great time.
Click the web album for more photos. Only two more birthdays to plan this month! *whew* May is a busy birthday month in our extended families too. Big 'Happy Birthdays' to Jordan (2nd), Audrey and Bronwyn (8th), Dylan (24th), Philip (25th) and Kate on the 30th. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone!
![]() |
| 5th Birthday |


8 comments:
That sounded so fun!!! and i was dying over the pink cowgirl boots, they are darling!
Super fun Horseback Riding! Good for you! I could never enjoy horseback riding because my horse would never listen to me and I could never sit comfortably in the saddle...
Wow, what a great party! Brooklynn would love something like that, how fun. I can't believe she is five, how did we get old enough to have kids that old?
What a fun birthday - glad it was a nice day for all! And I, too, love the boots - in fact, I think Tatum has the same pair (if not very similar). Saucy!
Looks like a really fun party. Mari should LOVE the Stampede!
How fun! I would have loved that as a little girl. I'm sad to say you're forgetting my birthday on the 15th...Just kidding. I don't expect you to remember it. Sounds like a busy month for ya.
What a Dream Birthday party for a little girl. She really is such a pretty little girl. You are such a fun Mommy to throw such a cool b-day party. I'm sure she will always remember it. Love you guys!
I absolutely LOVE the first picture. The look on her face is priceless. What a great party. I'm glad it was a hit and she's such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment