Since I seem to be in the habit of bragging about my siblings today, here is a link to Tom's next project coming upon October 19th. I'm sure Amy and Tom will blog about how it goes when it's all done. I'm anxious to read the reviews! :)
http://www.metropolisensemble.org/concerts/2006/fall/
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so awesome, he's so amazingly talented. P.S...where did your other links go? I rely on them to see Tom and JJ's blog! Help!
Good job Tommy! Its been awesome to have seen him work so hard for so long and then see him make his dreams come true.
I guess he and Teej have both come a long way from selling cell phones door to door and riding around in TJ's non air-conditioned poo brown Honda.
Thanks for the links back!!! I was getting worried!
Awesome! And I'm proud to say "I knew him when.... he did "Sprocketts" skits from SNL and jumped around in a black leotard!" Hilarious! Congrats Tom!
Post a Comment